(Digital) Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Med Comms Agency
(Digital) Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Med Comms Agency – Central London - To £50k
Central London med comms agency seeks experienced Account Manager or Senior Account Manager.
The only essentials are healthcare agency or pharmaceutical digital marketing experience, Veeva and Workbench skills – anything else can be leant in the role.
The salary is entirely based on experience – there is no salary cap.
Best described as a technology-enabled healthcare agency with a global pharmaceutical client footprint, it delivers online solutions including campaign data analysis, customer engagement technologies, content and digital deployment.
The agency is on a growth trajectory and this is a great time to be joining.
You are an existing Account Manager or Senior Account Manager with at least three years’ healthcare agency or pharma digital marketing experience.
You also need:
- A bachelor's degree
- Strong digital knowledge of owned, paid and earnt environments
- To operate at high-value account level (6-7 figs)
- Good presentation, Veeva and Workbench skills
- Delivery of existing high-value digital communication programmes
- Project management of tactics across a wide mix of channels and audiences (HCPs & Patients)
- Point of reference for multi-stakeholder client management (Commercial, Medical, Marketing)
- Briefing of relevant internal teams to ensure smooth execution of projects including scientific content, creative, development, engagement and analytics
Salary and benefits
The role is paying to £50k depending in experience with a great set of associated benefits too.
Account Managers and Senior Account Manager with a minimum of three year’s healthcare agency or pharma digital marketing experience, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.