Head of Communications & Marketing
Head of Ccommunications & Marketing (Corporate) - Full-time - Film & Broadcast - Central London
£60,000 - £65,000 (pro-rata)
The client is a NFP organisation operates within the broadcast, TV & Film production companies and works towards providing support to all staff in the sector - actors, production staff, producers relating to their careers, financial advice, topical issues, and general support.
This company are looking for a Head of Comms and Marketing to really drive the businessstrategy, raise their profile, corporate reputation and generally raise brand awareness through PR and partner communications. This is a great opportunity for someone forward thinking and creative to join a growing and exciting company!
Head of Communications & Marketing - The role:
* Create and develop a strong brand and comms strategy to ensure brand awareness is raised
* Create content in conjunction with the wider team; design campaigns to increase awareness and drive audience engagement. The audience is two-fold: the first set are the big broadcasters, streaming providers and production houses. The second set includes the staff at all levels and across the board in the industry
* Develop a communication strategy including tone of voice, advertising plan and customer proposition to support the execution of the strategy
* Develop a communication strategy including tone of voice, advertising plan and customer proposition to support the execution of the marketing strategy. This means having a strong understanding of the media landscape and being able to get coverage for the right stories in the national media
* Work closely with the Fundraising Director to communicate the plans in order to Increase funds raised from new and existing donors.
* Manage the team that includes the Comms Manager and a Digital Marketing Manager effectively and ensure daily / weekly targets are set and met
* Be responsible for all new initiative launches.
Head of Communications & Marketing - The person:
* You will have to be extremely innovative to support business growth through communications and marketing. The client is NOT looking for someone with experience of getting social impressions but in general raising corporate profile and getting brand awareness for the partners and the entertainment staff.
* You will be happy to work in an agile and forward thinking business.
* You must have worked for an entertainment, specifically broadcast or film business and understand the market and media landscape - this is absolutely essential.
* Have previously managed a high-performing team.
* You are highly organised and can both clearly prioritise as well as manage a high number of diverse tasks.
* You love building relationships and making connections around something you are passionate about.
* Able to demonstrate creative flair and a passion for making the industry better.
* You thrive in a job that doesn't include a traditional workplace structure.
We have a variety of Marketing and communications roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for. Please be aware that we are receiving a high volume of applications and with a reduced number of staff, it is difficult to come back to all applicants therefore if you haven't heard from us in 5 working days, at this point unfortunately you have not been successful.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence.
Apply for Head of Communications & Marketing
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly