Client Services Director - B2B marketing agency
Our client is an award-winning B2B creative marketing agency. Focussed on branding, lead-gen and ABM, they work with complex tech companies seeking transformational growth.
They’re small, vibrant and fast-paced. With a culture built on trust, they give you freedom to do your job and incentivise you to do it well. They have a healthy respect for work-life balance and offer flexibility but expect you to put in the hours when necessary.
Given the current situation, the role will initially be remote. However, this will ultimately be an office-based role. As an agency enjoying quick growth, they want to nurture a healthy culture, which relies on having people in the office, working together and developing relationships.
The role heads up the client services team. Taking the commercial lead, it calls for passion, sector knowledge and hands-on experience.
This is no ‘ivory tower’ agency – as the agency lead, you’ll get stuck in. Working with the joint founders you’ll become the face of the agency and have full autonomy over the client portfolio and the teams below you.
You will be well versed in managing £2m plus revenue, understand and have experience in growing and developing client relationships as well as nurturing and growing your supporting client service teams.
Although you will sit across the entire agency portfolio, you will be expected from time to time to roll your sleeves up and get stuck in. Even the founder step in and help out as and when required.
To be considered for this role as Client Services Director you will have the following skills:
- Strategic thinker
- Solid and proven experience in ABM – this is essential
- Vast experience working for known B2B marketing agencies in the UK
- You’ll have worked on tech, fintech or martech accounts
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of information quickly and maintain a strong understanding of client’s business
- Understands how to ‘play in’ at the right level across client relationships, without compromising ability and potential of others within the team.
- Strong face to face presentation skills, with a real focus on story-telling
- Strong and effective communication skills – articulation, written word, presentation ability.
- Inspiring / instilling leadership through strong mentoring behaviours.
- Makes well informed decisions, ensuring multiple viewpoints are considered where appropriate.
- Strong business acumen – commercially savvy as you’ll be tasked with developing the agency revenue streams
- Displays high levels of emotional intelligence – empathy, social skill and adaptability.
- Is an authentic leader – building high levels of trust and follow-ship amongst clients and agency team
In return for your experience and knowledge our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £75-85k plus benefits
If you are an experienced Client Services Director or Business Director, have a proven track record working within B2B marketing agencies, ABM savvy and have experience growing client relationships then get in touch with me, Mark Davies, but clicking on the apply button below.