Creative Intern - MediaMonks London
Before Applying for this position, remember - You must be legally enrolled in a (3-year+) college or university programme; the internship has to be part of a study programme / work placement.
If the answer is yes... MediaMonks London has a new role for a Creative Intern to put their passion for exciting and innovative ideas into practice. We are looking for exciting and inspiring individuals that can tackle art, copy and/or cat memes.
Being an intern at MediaMonks is simply awesome. No tea and coffee-making duties here, you’ll get to do actual work. But what is perhaps the most tangible testament to the unadulterated epic-ness of our internships are the many ex-interns who are still part of our pack. In fact, some of the first interns to join MediaMonks are now occupying key positions within our company. With this prospect in mind, our ideal candidate is someone who’s looking to kick-start their career with a head start.
To qualify for the internship:
- You must be legally enrolled in a (3-year+) college or university programme; the internship has to be part of a study programme.
- Ideally, we would like the intern to run for 6 Months (but we'll plan that together)
- During this paid internship, you will join our team in the growing MediaMonks London creative department.
- We also have a central London apartment which you can share with our other interns if that works for you.
- You’ll work on client briefs, pitches and proposals under the guidance of experienced creatives, who will help you to develop your skills.
- You’ll also be working with other creatives, strategists, designers, animators, developers and many more talented Monks to make sure projects get creative craft throughout the entire production process.
- You are enrolled in a higher education programme (preferably advertising focused).
- You have a UK passport.
You have at least attempted to memorise big parts of the internet: your mental library of references is vast and allows you to kick-start creative ideas with a bulk of inspiration.
If you are interested in the role, we'd love to see your portfolio with a short covering letter detailing why you’re the right Monk for this internship!