Our client is an established leading agency specialising in producing online advertising and marketing campaigns for manily retail brands. They have an exciting opportunity for a Video Producer to join their team.
We are looking for a top-class videographer who can shoot, develop, and edit video. You will need to work efficiently and independently to produce raw footage for use in online advertising campaigns. This role would suit a motivated self-starter, who has the right attitude - and able to project management from end to end.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Setting and configuring equipment correctly for shoots
- Filming & Producing customer testimonials and influencer content
- Filming & Producing product related content
- Filming & Producing content for our scientific explainer videos
- Previous experience working with digital brands/e-commerce - essential
- Good computer skills to work with various video editing software programs, such as Adobe Premier, After Effects, Cinema 4D, and Photoshop
- Excellent interpersonal skills to work with people of all ages from all walks of life, helping them feel relaxed and comfortable in front of the camera
- Good time management skills to work within tight deadlines, capturing action and once-in-a-lifetime moments on camera
- Keen attention to detail to make precise edits to captured video and stage beautiful scenes for filming purposes
- Project Management of campaigns to include budgets and scheduling.
- Competive salary (depending on experience) with a quarterly bonus based on performance
- Free gym membership
- Potential to work from home, up to 2 days a week
- Pension scheme
- Cycle work scheme
Please send CV and showreel stating your salary expectations.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for Video Producer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly