Principal Medical Writers x 2 – London or Oxford
Principal Medical Writers x 2 – London or Oxford - £65k +
Unprecedented growth has created openings for two Principal Medical Writers at a leading medical communications agency.
For one of these roles a Senior Medical Writer with strong experience in writing promotional content is desirable.
The other role will be focused more on digital projects and events. Both roles ideally require 5+ years’ agency experience, with 2+ years as a Senior Medical Writer.
This agency offers flexible hours; partial work from home is also available and you can choose to work in its London or Oxford office.
One of the largest global networks in healthcare communications, this agency provides strategic, integrated comms solutions for its clients, including many of the biggest names in the pharma, healthcare and medical device industries.
The agency employs communication specialists across med ed, med comms, advertising, digital, PR and market access.
Its approach to med ed is founded on expertise that combines biomedical science, learning theory and behaviour change to create impactful medical and professional education.
The Principal Medical Writer roles
The roles require the ability to craft and deliver campaigns and materials based on scientific and strategic understanding, and an interpretation of product attributes and data.
A key part will be ensuring the scientific integrity and editorial quality of content across a number of accounts and disciplines (ie med ed, brand promotion) by setting the standard for the internal team and mentoring and coaching editorial team members.
This is an integrated agency and successful candidates should offer solutions beyond the traditional.
- Senior Copywriter with strong experience in the medical arena
- Experience within a med ed / med comms agency
- Excellent understanding of pharma regulations, eg ABPI, GPP3, ICMJE
- Senior Medical Writer with strong experience writing promotional content, eg sales aids and / or digital campaigns
- Solid understanding of promotional med comms strategy, including integration of market and competitor insights into positioning, messaging and content development (first role only)
- Willingness to work across project stages from strategy to material development and review
- Keen attention to detail and ability to adapt to clients’ compliance needs
- Ability to work across multi-disciplinary client teams during material development, including marketing, medical and legal
- Ability to coordinate and motivate junior writers to ensure projects are accurate and on time
Salary and benefits
Salary of £65k + depending on experience. The agency also offers an unrivalled set of benefits, generous holiday allowance and flexible working.
To be considered for these roles, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Principal Medical Writers x 2 – London or Oxford
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly