Senior Exhibition Marketing Executive New Launch 2021
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive, to join an organisation built by industry talents with a passion to evolve and develop the exhibition industry here in the UK. This role is a fantastic opportunity for a digital marketing executive who will be very much focused on managing the digital visitor campaigns.
The event is set to be the largest event the UK market has seen in over 20 years! This is the perfect role for you if you thrive in making things your own and are fantastic in developing content led marketing communication and love to be part of changing the way a business operates.
The Marketing Executive will be responsible for the delivery of the marketing and communications plans for the organisation’s exhibition working along-side the Marketing Director.
The Marketing Executive will also be involved in planning and delivery of launches scheduled to arrive over the next three years.
• This role requires excellent organisational, project management and communication skills, as well as good attention to detail, and the ability to consistently produce high quality work within deadlines.
• You would be expected to have held a similar role for at least two years within a comparable market leading media organisation and will be qualified to degree level as a minimum but a professional qualification in Marketing or equivalent would be an obvious advantage.
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Campaign Management –The day to day deliverables for the marketing function from cycle start to end across social media (earned, owned and paid), PPC and SEO.
• Execute the marketing and audience-development plan for each exhibition in collaboration with the wider marketing, content and sales team
• Own the marketing timeline, including development cycles, campaign activities and lead times, updating and reporting on all projects to the team
• Develop and manage timelines during planning and execution phases and ensure project milestones are met
• Build and execute all e-mail programmes to drive ticket sales and engagement at the show
• Devise and own the content plans for all social media and online content across their website
• Manage all social paid for campaigns across Instagram and LinkedIn and Facebook.
• Manage all PPC campaigns
• Assessing, monitoring and improving digital marketing efficiency by conducting regular analysis of campaign effectiveness and feeding results back in to improve campaigns
• Knowledge of database segmentation, data profiling, marketing automation, community segmentation as well as an understanding of GDPR and its requirements and implications
• A broad understanding of website CMS’s to control copy/image changes
• Uploading all exhibitor profiles to the website, ensuring all exhibitor deadlines are met
• Analysing and reporting on marketing metrics, using findings to improve current campaigns
Skills / Knowledge
• Excellent planning and organisational skills
• Ability to come up with creative and engaging content ideas
• Knowledge of the latest social listening tools
• Knowledge of the latest SEO strategies and how to implement them to drive traffic
• Energetic, enthusiastic, confident, and self-motivated
• Excellent attention to detail
• Hard working and honest with a ‘can do attitude’
• Ability to meet deadlines and work comfortably under pressure.