3D Modeler - VR/AR Virtual Events
1 day left
One thing a certain global pandemic has done for the events industry is generate an opportunity for innovation and creativity. Blending the physical and digital worlds when delivering events is now here! A London based Brand Experience and Live Event agency is currently looking to add a 3D Modeler to its digital innovation team. Having made the switch to digital back in February, this agency has seen alot of success with both current and new clients looking for their virtual events platfrom and design service.
The ideal candidate will be proficient in:
• 3D modelling software - 3dsmax, Modo and Unreal Engine, (Z brush desirable), Unity a bonus
• Post Compositing software - Adobe suite (Photoshop, lightroom, Illustrator, After Effects and Dimensions
• Microsoft office (outlook, excel, word)
• Strong build knowledge and understanding of manufacturing and production methods in digital capacities.
• Preparing digital files for multiple output platforms
• Knowledge of set production of audio and visual
• Live and post produced film knowledge
• Liaising directly with vendors.
• Interpreting and or understanding of client brand guidelines
• Packaging design proposals
PLEASE NOTE - This role is not limited to those with experience already in the events industry. As long as you have the skills, creativity and confidence to deliver on the above requirements you have an opportunity. There is plenty of work on and will require hard working and passionate individuals.
Interviews are being conducted immediately and start date ASAP. YOu will be provided with software and expected to start remotely, however as distancing measures and the risks decrease, you will be expected to work from the London office.
Apply for 3D Modeler - VR/AR Virtual Events
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly