Social Commerce Creative Motion Designer #content #producer
Sports and well-being lifestyle fashion brand
Social Commerce Creative Motion Designer #content #producer #creator needed asap
You will be a trained and qualified to higher level graphic designer who has moved or are moving into motion graphics and video editing for well-known .coms or ideally retail brands - please do not apply if you have never worked on a fashion, beauty or lifestyle based ecommerce or social commerce based project.
- Support the CD with the development and creation of online motion based content that will enhance the brand, engage with online customers and wow viewers with emotive and inspirational content
- Be able to wow viewers with the motion graphics you produce
- Able to work as a mini or one person studio /content production agency within the brand
- Experience of Facebook, Instagram and ideally Snapchat paid advertising - with samples to showcase
Duties will include:
- Slick hands on mac skills - AFX and seemless editing software such as Premier
- Generate clever ideas and take work through to execution
To be considered:
- You will have worked within high end VFX studios (ideally)
- You will have worked for a socialmedia agency or social commerce agency / department
- Higher level qualifications in Graphics and Motion
- Be confident enough to act as a motion based lead conceptual creative
This is a temporary assignment and will need someone who is confident they can hit the ground running on a work from home basis working (no training will be given) with at times large files that require high resolution etc.
Up to 300 per day depending on experience
Your submission will be automatically rejected if you do not submit your cv along with a working link(s) to showreel or website that clearly showcases relevant fashion, beauty or lifestyle work samples (or something similar). Folio matching will also be very important, so corporate videos and automotive brands etc within your showreel will not be relevant.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.