Major Players are looking for an Account Manager to work for a leading creative agency located in East London. The Account Manager will provide the day-to day management for client accounts and deliver quality service, you will be working closely with the Account Director as part of a growing team.
- Supporting an Account Director in delivering integrated campaigns with a social and digital bias
- Leading the development of strategic solutions and deliver results for the client
- Creating and overseeing project plans including working with budgets, forecasting and scheduling
- Regular communication with clients and being the driving force for the work within the agency
- Plan and executes assignments that are on strategy, on time and on budget
- Delivers polished Client presentations, both written and verbal
- Actively contributes to overall idea generation with agency team
- Front basic creative briefing meetings with Client (e.g. small projects, amends)
- Take full responsibility for accurate Cost Estimates and budget trackers of all activity on the account
- Working with internal creatives and external agencies and stakeholders
- 3-5 years of agency or relevant agency experience
- Strong experience across - social, digital, OOH.
- Excellent experience in project management and account management skills
- Integrated campaign experience
- Excellent presentation, listening and consulting skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a willingness to work autonomously in a fast paced, environment
- A desire to drive continuous improvement
We are looking for a team player with the ability to work under your own initiative. If this sounds like a role for you please apply.