Integrated Project Manager - retail account
Leading ATL agency are looking for a diligent Integrated Project Manager to come in and work on a fast paced moving retail account. Needs to be speedy, detail orientated, know their way round print production (mandatory) and have the capability to coordinate an integrated production team (TV, Digi and Art producers) needing guidance on staying on time, in budget and working together.
Day to Day Management
• Manage an overall workflow schematic for their full portfolio, aligning all projects against cross departmental and discipline requirements
• Ensures design and delivery of all projects aligns with annual / projectized scope – and flags any risks associated or escalations required outside of this
• Contributes to a central agency resource workflow
• Has the ability to forward plan, anticipate problems and adapt across workstreams on their accounts
• Responsible for managing and driving a programme of complex creative requirements across multiple disciplines and specialisms, identifying knowledge/resource gaps where necessary and facilitating requirements
• Responsible for the Print Production post and delivery in partnership with Art Production Team
• Skilled in post production specialism – retouching, design, artworking and print production
• Ensure following all creative and work-on-wall sessions there is a clear plan for all disciplines leading to the next project milestone, leading each agenda
• Schedules key project milestones and assigns tasks to team members in line with overall workflow
• Able to oversee and manage multiple production process and disciplines at any one time
• Ensures the relevant production and specialist expertise is brought on-board or engaged and the relevant project milestone
• Ensures a collaborative working approach to integrated production- has ability to manage expectations and set clear objectives to both internally and externally, aligning creatives and all integrated production partners, interrogates the production process and drives optimisation and integration where appropriate
• Manages information flow to all internal parties to ensure smooth workflow and project delivery
• Ensures across each project we reduce waste, save money and work efficiently
• Ensures financial health of each project by proactively managing alongside Acc Lead the budgets and deliverables and adjusting where relevant
• Understand strategic and campaign performance of projects in order to learn and adapt agency approach for future projects
• Displays strong leadership of own projects and portfolio, providing clarity cross discipline throughout project life cycle.
A radiator and motivator for the team around them. Provides support and detail in a complex and shifting landscape. A partner in integrated creative design and delivery.
Remote working for now ***