Digital Campaign & Content Specialist - Gaming
Digital Campaign & Content Specialist - Media Owner / Affiliate - £35,000 - Gaming!
This growing media business are a small, energetic team of 10 entrepreneurs and digital experts building unique platforms in the affiliate / performance marketing space. They are product owners and investors who are passionate about gaming industry. Their products provide users with valuable information into the industry and allow them to use their tools to compare and make educated decisions. They are a flexible working environment within attractive offices and share a fun, collaborative and sociable culture.
They are looking for a digital marketing native with a keen eye for content and a data driven skill-set, interest in the online gaming and gambling industry, understanding of affiliate marketing and content strategies, who can take a lead in the development of world leading, cross functional marketing campaigns.
They are searching for digital native with a strong technical background who is excited about the consumer journey and building out end-to-end promotional campaigns that excite, entertain and deliver value to their target market, utilising skills across content marketing, promotional activities, social media and paid advertising. This should be an individual with experience or interest in the gambling, casino or online gaming space, with a strong understanding of digital performance campaigns.
Key Responsibilities & Skills Required:
- Be the main point of contact for all things marketing campaign strategy.
- Support the digital properties across multiple websites and markets, with a particular focus on consumer journey.
- Development of quarterly marketing campaigns to assist in achieving overarching business objectives.
- Work closely with the internal content marketing team, designers and SEO teams to build effective cross-channel campaigns.
- Have an understanding of the industry, competitors and consumers to provide valuable insights and recommendations.
- Experience in a multi-disciplinary marketing team, with understanding of digital marketing tactics and social media.
- Ability to work independently and in an integrated team to deliver on simultaneous web projects.
- Have a good understanding of web analytics, tracking and measurement.
- Experience or knowledge in igaming, online gambling or similar highly competitive regulated industry.
- Proven ability to build successful and measurable multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Experience with content marketing in the WordPress environment essential.
- Experience with A/B and MVT testing.
- Experience with G Suite and cross-team digital collaboration.
- Experience working in a team environment to deliver on marketing and business objectives.
- Curious, creative and innovative mindset, with great attention to detail.
- Sense of ownership and responsibility.