UX Insights Manager
UX Insight Manager, Central London – Up to £60k DOE plus benefits
Are you a UX Insight Manager looking for your next big challenge? This UX Insight Manager will be working at one of the most innovative, well-respected mobile and consumer tech brands across the world. Being here you’ll have the opportunity to work on innovation in the latest tech development.
This tech company have consumer-led innovation teams established in different regions across the world and are at the forefront of innovation & new value creation within this global tech giant.
The objective of the team that this UX Insight Manager will be part of will be to drive innovation within the business through investigation into consumer & market trends, behaviours & aspirations.
The key focus for the UX Insight Manager will be the delivery of Insight & market intelligence into the relevant stage of each project process in a timely manner. All projects will focus on innovation of new propositions (products & services) for the brand.
The key deliverables of this UX Insight Manager will be to design, commission/conduct & analyse findings from qualitative & quantitative market research to understand competitive landscapes, market trends, consumer trends & needs & formulate market driven consumer insights.
What we’re looking for in this UX Insight Manager:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent (Discipline is not important, although Psychology, Statistics, Anthropology, Sociology, Marketing or related field is preferred)
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of working with insight & market intelligence in relation to new product (or service) development or Innovation
- Must have ability to generate compelling trend research from market data and garnering insight from consumer data
- Experience of commissioning both qualitative & quantitative research
- Must be a confident moderator of ad-hoc consumer groups or one-on-one interviews
- Must have good networking into market research firms
- Must be highly creative, innovative and design/consumer minded
- Must have excellent presentation skills
- Must be highly creative, innovative and user led in approach
- Should be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and last minute changes
- Should be well versed in business development skills and business growth
- Should be comfortable thinking in terms of contributing to the growth of the team and at times there may be a necessity to consider the team over the individual
- Must be flexible to travel
If you’re the UX Insight Manager we’re looking for, please get in touch quoting job reference SS559.
Please also visit www.air-recruitment.com.
Apply for UX Insights Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly