Associate Director of Finance - Museum Design Agency
One of the worlds leading museum design agency's is on the look out for an Associate Director of Finance. Renowned for delivering world class exhibitions and musem programmes around the world. Based out of their London office, you will be a leader in finance and experienced in working in a simialr business. This is a fantastic opportunity for either a full time or part time opportunity.
You will be responsible for:
Financial Management and Analysis
• Presentation of monthly reporting pack including
• management accounts
• balance sheets
• job profitability analysis
• utilisation reports
• variance analysis
• Production of adhoc reports for the Board as required
• Monthly Cashflow forecast backed up by daily cash balance reports
• Making recommendations and implementing foreign exchange hedging decisions for the Company
Business Partnering across the Company
• Working with the Operations team and Project Management as well as the Content and Design Directors to ensure there is a full understanding of resourcing and that this aligns to the Paprika [time and attendance system reporting
• Production of a global resource analysis that supports recruitment and resourcing decisions
• Producing adhoc reports for PMs to support project requirements
• Providing analysis for the new business team to support tenders
• Providing the Directors (Creative and new business directors) with abbreviated financial information
• Promoting an understanding of the relevance of good financial control within the company including the importance of timesheet and expense completion
• New starter induction – Finance
• Works with HR Lead on Benefits, Payroll, Invoice sign off, staff costs, recruitment forecasting and reporting.
Finance Systems and Processes
• Making improvements to systems and processes supporting the Finance function
• Finance policies and procedures – oversee and produce.
• Ensuring accounts system (Paprika) is being used correctly and that all new functionality is adopted and communicated
• Awareness and use of all portals relating to HMRC/Pensions/Banking
Your skills and experience:
• Fully qualified Accountant
• Managed monthly balance sheet reconciliations
• Managed production and analysis of financial analysis
• Managed accounts receivable function and accounts payable functions
• Experience managing a team
• Successfully managed audit and statutory accounts preparation internationally
• Experience in using financial systems to automate processing and reporting.
• Ability to deliver accurate, high quality work to deadlines
• Excellent excel skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Excellent organisational skills
• Ability to be flexible in role – working outside remit as required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
You will need to have experience of all the above in order to be succesful in this application. I look forward to hearing from you.
Apply for Associate Director of Finance - Museum Design Agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly