Digital Planner - fast growing B2B marcoms agency
London based marketing agency is looking for a B2B Digital Planner/Strategist to join their growing team.
Our client is an award-winning B2B creative marketing agency for technology businesses and has a history of ground breaking digital marketing campaigns working with technology brands. Specialising in Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing.
We are looking for a results-orientated, strategic thinker with the analytical mindset necessary to continually improve performance and impact. The Digital Planner is expected to be skilled at planning and managing the execution of demand generation and ABM programmes.
You will have an understanding of how to plan and optimise a range of digital disciplines, including; content syndication, social advertising, retargeting, PPC display and social selling. You will also have strong project management skills to enable the execution of plans alongside our various partners.
You will be working closely with the account and content team to build key personas and map out customer journeys alongside the Head of Strategy and plan successful digital campaigns to drive awareness, engagement & leads.
Ker responsibilities and skills
● 3+ years of working in a digital team (preferably agency side)
● Manage the execution of content across multiple digital channels including content syndication, social advertising, retargeting, PPC display and social selling
● Plan successful digital campaigns
● Analyse and optimise campaigns to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
● Manage partners and build strong working relationships
● Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
● Ensure full tracking is in place. Knowledge of HubSpot, Google Analytics and Smart Links is essential
● Knowledge in demand-generation and ABM is a plus
● Flexible, solution focused, and happy to work across a range of projects and clients in a fast-paced environment
● Passionate, engaging person who is fun to work with
● You must be well versed in content marketing, PPC and social media
● Have your finger on the pulse of the latest technologies and be able to advise both clients and internal teams on best practice
● Experienced in market research and writing strategic responses
● Be a team player and comfortable supporting junior team members
To be suitable for the role you will already have had experience as a Junior Digital Planner or Digital Strategist who has spent their career immersed within the digital and social arena. You will also have knowledge of the B2B sector as this will be the majority of your focus. In addition, you will be one of the faces of the management team, helping drive the business forward and aid them in fulfilling their fullest potential.
In return for your experience and insight our client offers a competitive salary banding ranging between £30-35k plus benefits. If you'd like to know more then drop me a line, Ana Scarth, and include your latest CV.
Apply for Digital Planner - fast growing B2B marcoms agency
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly