1 day left
Our client is currently looking for a Marketing Executive to join their team on a permanent basis. This is a full time post, based in their Birmingham office.
Title: Marketing Executive
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week (flexible working – core hours)
Our client is a leading full service intellectual property firm with an international client base. They have offices located in Birmingham, Liverpool, London, Munich and Southampton. Since being established in the 1880s, they have grown from a regional firm into an international practice. Despite their long history they are a young firm with a fresh approach to their clients’ requirements and employee career progression. They are rated as one of the leading intellectual property firms in the UK.
This role will include, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Assist the Marketing and Business Development Manager develop and implement the annual marketing plan, comprising a mix of on and offline activities.
- Lead the management and development of the CRM marketing database (InterAction).
- Lead the development of the company website to improve the user experience and raise Google rankings via SEO and improved content.
- Generate detailed reports covering campaign results, events, lead generation, etc for evaluation purposes of various marketing & BD projects.
- Take ownership of the Marketing and BD intranet pages and update content as required.
- Prepare a range of marketing materials and business documents.
You must have at least 3 years of similar marketing experience in a busy marketing team or department in a professional services company.
It is essential that the successful candidate has experience of working in this role, so that they can take ownership of the role upon starting.
They are looking for someone who is educated to degree level or equivalent, and has a commercial mindset as well as strong analytical skills. Website management skills and CRM experience is a must, along with excellent organisational and interpersonal skills. A strong understanding of IT systems and Microsoft Office Tools such as Word, Excel, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, Publisher, CMS systems, and e-marketing software is also required.
Amongst other exciting benefits, they offer a competitive salary, flexible working (core hours), a 35 hour working week, 26 days annual leave, Health Cash Plan, Cycle Scheme, Season Ticket Loan, and a professional and pleasant working environment.
In light of the Covid-19 outbreak, the firm’s offices are currently closed and all staff are engaging in working from home practices. It is likely that the interviews for this role will be virtual, and the successful candidate will be starting this role based at home. The firm endeavours to support all of their staff with the necessary IT infrastructure, including equipment, to ensure that working practices can be carried out with ease.
Closing date: 7th August 2020
To Apply and for More Information:
Please click the apply button. You will be taken to a simple CHM Recruit form and then redirected to the employer’s website where you can complete your application for this position.
No agencies please.