PPC/ Paid Ads Strategist
** Please note this role is based in Hertfordshire**
An award-winning Digital Marketing Agency based in Hertfordshire are looking for a PPC/Paid Ads Strategist.
As a PPC and Paid Ads Strategist you'll work closely with our clients to understand their needs. You'll work across the paid platforms: Google Ads, LinkedIn Ads and Facebook/Insta ads. Any experience of other platforms is beneficial. Commercial experience will be required for this role.
- Understanding all aspects of our clients' paid campaigns to ensure they fit in with other activity online and offline
- Working closely with the account manager to understand the client's needs and planning their activity in line with these
- Secure sign-off of all ads, keywords, landing pages and other marketing pieces from the client/account manager
- Manage client budget (ad spend and hours spent)
- Creating engaging adverts and landing pages; testing and tweaking these for maximum effectiveness
- Track results and metrics for monthly reporting
- Manage clients' day to day needs, including strategic planning and execution of activities, client liaison, meetings, calls and emails
- Liaise with the team re tasks, allocation of work and deadlines
- Work with the other members of the SEO team, as well as using the data available, to plan out activities for clients
- Preparing monthly reports for clients, including interpretation of reports and recommendations
- Google Analytics analysis
- Implementation of Google Tag Manager
- Managing monthly hours effectively so that clients get the biggest impact from their investment
- Carrying out other tasks and responsibilities that your manager asks you to from time to time
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
Apply for PPC/ Paid Ads Strategist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly