Marketing/Senior Marketing Executive
Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - Health & Wellness Brand - North-west London - 32K
Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - The Company
My client is a well-known health & wellness brand leading the way for supplements for all age groups and lifestyles. With innovation and research at the heart of it, the company has been felicitated with a number of awards for it's cutting edge and effective products.
Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - The Role
You are a junior/mid level marketing professional, with a strong understanding and passion for consumer brands. This is an absolute MUST and therefore if you don't have consumer product experience, your application will be unsuccessful. You will be part of a small and focused marketing team, with opportunities to make your mark on one of the UK's most popular health & wellness brands. The company runs a high number of campaigns and has ambitious growth plans, you will be comfortable working at speed and identifying and delivering commercial solutions.
Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - Key Responsibilities
* Support a wide range of ATL and BTL marketing activities, including high profile advertising e.g. TV, print and outdoor, to build brand awareness and drive sales performance for some of the UK's leading supplement brands
* Responsible for developing and maintaining brand assets and promotional materials to be up to date and complaint with industry regulation for newly developed and existing products e.g. pack and web copy, brand plans, consumer leaflets and scientific product dossiers
* Management of key campaigns e.g. sampling, BTL communications
* Brief internal teams on brand plans and campaign requirements e.g. design, digital, social media
* Build relationships and act as key contact with external stakeholders for relevant brands e.g. third party suppliers and charity partners
* Assist in the organisation of internal and external marketing events
* Prepare brand presentations for sales and export stakeholders
* Complete special projects and participate in project teams as agreed and/or directed
* Ensure cost effective campaigns negotiated and delivered
* Maintain a record of expenditure ensuring campaigns are completed within budget
* Ongoing competitor monitoring
Marketing Executive/ Senior Marketing Executive - Required skills/interests
* Experience in consumer goods and marketing; Experience of MS Office to an intermediate level (at least)
* Self-starter, ambitious, confident with a proactive attitude, experienced in managing multiple projects in a very fast paced environment
* An interest and passion for entrepreneurship is critical
You MUST be within commutable distance to the opportunity.
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - email@example.com, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Marketing/Senior Marketing Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly