Marketing Manager - B2B Saas
Marketing Manager - B2B - Retail solutions tech+SaaS start-up - Up to £50K
Marketing Manager - The company
My client is an Austrian start-up company specialising in retail operations/supply chain solutions SaaS. In the last 4 years, the company has expanded into the UK, the US and Russia and now has 60 people globally. They are backed by a London-based VC firm and help apparel brands optimise their value chain. They are now looking for a Marketing Manager to own the marketing duties for the brand. Based in Mayfair, the company boasts of a very young, entrepreneurial and ambitious work atmosphere.
Marketing Manager - Key responsibilities
* Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to the front door
* Responsible for the planning, development and implementation of all marketing programs.
* Working alongside product and sales departments to develop cost-effective marketing plans for each product or service.
* Design, write and maintain marketing materials and communication across print and digital, including:
o Updating websites across multiple language versions using content management system.
o Oversee the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
o Develop and coordinate weekly social media posts and email marketing campaigns and recommend improvements to implement best practices and increase value to audience.
* Research and analyse market trends, demographics, pricing schedules, competitor products, and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
* Create and maintain brochures, case studies, business development presentations, internal presentations and other collateral as needed.
* Execute public relations initiatives including writing/overseeing press releases and press submission.
* Organising company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
* Build and maintain relationships with professional and trade associations.
* Build and maintain relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
* Help coordinate and manage market research tools for business development.
* Management and ongoing execution of the marketing automation platform
* Responsible for budget planning and tracking, invoice processing, meeting planning, status report updates and evaluating Return on Investment.
* Develop relationships with key stakeholders both internal and external.
* Track all marketing and sales data and create detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior executives
Marketing Manager - Essential
* 4+ years proven experience working in a SaaS business
* Bachelor degree or master degree in marketing, business administration,
* Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan.
* Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
* Understanding of public relations.
* Experience in marketing automation software and Salesforce is desirable.
* Advanced communication skills.
* Ability to quickly adapt to change.
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; Search for "Richa Arora" To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Richa Arora - firstname.lastname@example.org, Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.
Apply for Marketing Manager - B2B Saas
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly