Senior Account Manager / Client Manager - International Branding
Looking for an agency with outstanding branding work and a more international and independent feel? Superb opportunity for a senior brand Account Manager.
This is a highly respected independent branding agency with international reach. The team work with clients in the UK and globally, producing some outstanding creative and strategic work. The agency have other offices internationally and they work collaboratively on certain projects and independently on others. The work is brand-centric but varied and they work with clients from a broad mix of sectors. They are known in the industry for the quality of their thinking and their creative and have produced some innovative and truly memorable brand work for some outstanding names across many sectors. Despite this enviable reputation, the London agency has a family feel and it is a creative, warm and collaborative environment in which to work, offering a great environment for smart, free-thinking, open-minded individuals.
Senior Account Manager/Client Manager – The Role
This is an amazing opportunity for a bright, focussed Senior Account Manager/Client Manager. The agency produce outstanding work both creatively and strategically and this would suit someone keen to build on their existing branding experience; someone who enjoys working on large, international programmes with multiple streams. The senior account manager/client manager will have plenty of scope to show their own initiative, managing their own projects and stretching themselves, whilst working with an outstanding and collaborative team. There is huge potential to grow here. However, only candidates from a brand consultancy / agency need apply. This is a key requirement for the role.
The Senior Account Manager/Client Manager will –
- Manage small and mid-sized clients alone as well as big programmes alongside a Programme Director.
- Help develop client relationships - liaising with client on project specifics and ensuring deadlines are met
- Be responsible for overall account administration
- Deliver work on brief, time and budget
- Be responsible for the correct flow of information between the client and the team
- Facilitate team communications, enabling shared thinking and delivery
- Solid at scoping proposals for new and existing clients, including planning, timelines, costing, etc.
- Contribute to the strategic and design development of programmes, understanding the brief, requirements and deliverables
- Have an innate commitment to excellent and rigorous programme management
- 4 years’ experience in similar positions in the brand consulting industry
- Speak fluent English with strong written skills. Any additional languages (German, French, Spanish or Russian) would be extremely useful
- Proven experience in managing large scale programmes in branding and/or design, either alone or with support from a senior team.
- Comfortable taking ownership and responsibility for delivery
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under high-pressure, on multiple workstreams and tight deadlines
- Understanding of the importance of brand seen as a management tool
This is a key role for the agency. Please only apply if you have the relevant branding experience. Unfortunately, due to high numbers of applicants in the current climate we will not be able to respond to those candidates who do not have this branding agency / brand consultancy experience.