Account Director - FMCG Packaging
mustardMD are working with a FMCG packaging design agency based in Bath who are looking for an Account Director. You would be working with the likes of Walls, Dove, Boston Tea Party, Unilever, Coca Cola!
Do you have extensive FMCG packaging account management experience? Read on!
Ideal candidates must have the following:
- Already at Account Director level with lots of experience in FM CG Packaging design (agency side)
- Loves working collaboratively with the studio team at all levels from executives to senior.
- Clients, Clients, Clients! You will have no problem working with clients on a day to day basis and
have a strategic mind and be able to apply that to their client’s business and the categories they operate in.
- Work well under pressure! You can think on your feet, find new opportunities and understand financial business targets.
- You can support the creative process so you must have a creative mindset.
- You would be a director, so you are a senior member of the team who is motivated to support junior members of the team.
Deep knowledge and a proven track record across strategic FMCG brand & packaging projects is an absolute must.
The agency is still working from home so it will initially be a remote working role until the world settles itself and everyone can get back into the Bath studio.
What's in it for you?
- Salary around £46,000 DOE
For more details and for a confidential discussion and/or to apply to this role, please get in touch with Jenny Hughes. Jenny is a consultant at mustard specialising in client services and marketing. mustard jobs are specialists with the creative recruitment sector and have been established for 10 years. We work with digital and advertising agencies, inhouse brands and start-ups.
Jenny Hughes | email@example.com | +44 (0)1172840066 | www.mustardjobs.co.uk