Exhibition Sales Executive - Consumer Show 2021
The role is an essential part of this company’s sales team and will be involved in selling exhibition space for the newest consumer exhibition in the UK launching 2021. This unique show is set to be one of the largest launches to the UK market in over 20 years and has an abundance of topics, exciting and interactive content along with an array of affluent partners and supporters.
You will join an experienced and innovative, forward thinking team in a new organisation created by industry talents. As Exhibition Sales Executive, this commercial role will see you drive revenue from stand sales and be the face of the show. Working closely with the Sales Manager on the Show you will be encouraged to adopt a telephone based as well as client facing approach, attending meetings to bring on new clients, and re-book on site. With fantastic progression opportunities available, this is the ideal role for someone who enjoys bringing on new business and is looking to take the next step into a progressive events company.
What you'll need to succeed:
• Minimum 6 moths experience within the exhibition sales environment. with an understanding of the fashion and wedding markets
• Exhibition sales/business development individual
• Good understanding of the products which will feature at the show in individual sectors
• Computer literate with sound knowledge of Access database, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent negotiating, selling, communication and interpersonal skills
• Achievement orientated
• Confident dealing with Management level decision makers
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail, thorough, precise and detailed record keeper
• Team player, but also able to work autonomously
• Strong command of the consumer events market or solid experience with on-boarding blue chips. (This could mean that you have solid experience selling sponsorship packages to the top consumer retailing brands such as Marks & Spencer etc.).
To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and confident when dealing with clients at a senior level.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills
• Be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets
• Ideally with a good understanding of the products of the retail sector though not essential.
• Knowledge of the workings of trade associations and/or membership organisations an advantage
• Previous experience of a CRM system would be beneficial
Apply for Exhibition Sales Executive - Consumer Show 2021
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly