Exhibition Sales Executive Consumer Show 2021
A New National Exhibition
What you'll need to succeed in this job:
• Minimum 6 months experience within the exhibition/show sales environment.
• Exhibition/show sales/business development individual
• Computer literate with sound knowledge of Access database, Excel, Word and Outlook
• Excellent negotiating, selling, communication and interpersonal skills
• Achievement orientated
• Confident dealing with Management level decision makers
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail, thorough, precise and detailed record keeper
• Team player, but also able to work autonomously
• Strong command of the consumer events market or solid experience with on-boarding
• blue chips. (This could mean that you have solid experience selling sponsorship packages to the top consumer retailing brands.
• To be successful in this role, you will need to be proactive, resilient and confident when dealing with clients at a senior level.
• You will need to have excellent time management skills
• Be motivated by achieving and exceeding targets
If you want to make your mark on the events industry, this new launch is the platform to do so! The investment is significant to see this events business flourish over the next three years and growth opportunities are vast for anyone joining the business who shows a willingness to succeed