Senior Motion Designer
We are looking for a talented Motion Designer to join our growing team in central London. The ideal candidate will have agency experience and have strong Premier, After effects & C4D skills. As a member of our in-house production studio, you will work on a variety of exciting projects across a range of global brands.
What you will do…
- Take responsibility for translating design concepts and storyboards to create high-end motion graphics and edits.
- You will be part of a team of Producers, Videographers and Motion Designers who work closely to create the best possible content. We film/edit/create motion graphics and animations either within the department or collaborating with 3rd parties where required – we are constantly busy, working across projects of varying budgets. Clients that we have worked on in the last year include the likes of Vodafone, Sony, Kinder Bueno and GHD to name a few. Every day brings new & interesting challenges!
What you will need to succeed…
- Proven track record within a production agency or production company.
- Stand out portfolio/reel – please attach a showreel of your work in application
- Excellent in-depth knowledge of Cinema 4D, Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- You’ll be a great communicator, ability to work closely with creative teams.
- Good understanding of production workflows, encoding for a wide variety of platforms.
- Experience of sound and music editing is advantageous.
- Experience in creating content for social channels.
- Comfortable with localising/reformatting multiple assets
- Ability to turn around high quality video and motion content quickly.
- Ensuring that project organisation and naming conventions and adhered to.
- Confidence to support Producers when budgeting/scheduling projects
- Experience on shoots (ideally different scales/budgets)
- Creating case studies and award entry films
This is us…
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team. Some of these are location-based, so be sure to check with your recruitment contact if you want confirmation on anything in particular.
- 23+ days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Volunteer day and Birthday day off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 21st August 2020
Please attach a showreel of your work.
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.