Operations Director - Inbound Marketing Agency - Berkshire
Operations Director - Inbound Marketing Agency - Berkshire - £70 - 80k + bonus
Passionate about their work and well respected in their sector, this Berkshire based marketing agency has been delivering award-winning B2B marketing strategies for over a decade and recently achieved back to back months of record revenue. With a long-standing client base covering the UK, Scandinavia, Central Europe and the United States, their rates of retention are outstanding - something they are particularly proud of. Based out of easily accessible offices in an attractive Berkshire location, they offer onsite parking and flexible working. Their growing team enjoy a relaxed atmosphere with absolutely no politics and their low staff turnover reflects this. Their ambitious plans now mean they are ready to hire a dedicated Operations Director - ideally someone who has previously helped facilitate the growth and potentially sale of a similar agency.
Broad outline of responsibilities and skills required:
Your main aim will be to evolve the operational efficiency of the business and build on internal processes to ensure the company continues to service their clients successfully as they scale up.
- Review company-wide working practices and operational processes to increase operational efficiency and productivity
- Help ensure the business keeps up-to-date on safety and compliance regulations
- Ensuring adherence to company policies and procedures across all departments
- Being an advocate for and helping to implement company culture across a growing organisation
- Experience with software and technologies that help streamline efficiency within the marketing agency setting.
- Experience in an operational role within a digital marketing agency would be preferred
- Liaising between departments to ensure smooth and efficient cross-departmental communications and workflows
- Helping with the recruitment, training and monitoring of new staff
- Management and oversight of company financial operational processes, and working closely with senior leadership to report on and highlight any issues
- Oversight and responsibility for company GDPR practices
- Lead on and develop company policy
- Proven experience working closely with business leaders and stakeholders to achieve company objectives
- Proven management experience and/or experience coaching team members
- Proven experience leading and delivering projects
- Working knowledge of data analysis, BI and performance/operation metrics
- Fast and confident decision-maker
- Effective problem solver
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a successful business at senior level. You can expect to receive an generous basic, profit linked bonus, healthcare and 28 days holiday + Bank hols.