Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager- B2B
Our client, London based marketing agency is looking for a Senior Account Manager to join their growing team.
The agency has a history of ground breaking digital marketing campaigns working with technology brands. Specialising in Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing
They are looking for someone with strong account and project management skills who is hungry to develop the right ideas for their client, not just be told what to do. You will be a solution-oriented manager who thrives on developing strong relationships within the account, and a proven experience in managing lead-generation and ABM campaigns from strategy to content creation through to campaign delivery and results tracking.
The client services team has a positive and passionate approach in all aspects of their work – and are keen to hire someone with the same approach who can add even more value to this team which are at the core of the agency’s ongoing success.
You will need to direct a team that reports into you and also ensure they grow and develop as the company continues to on board new clients and create a high standard of work. You will also need to demonstrate that you have the passion for developing the right idea for your client, but also be able to focus on delivery and create the right results.
- Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Super-organised and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
- B2B knowledge and technology marketing is desirable
- An exceptional understanding of delivering ABM and lead-gen campaigns, previous experience of working with technology clients and proven ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Digitally fluent, with an understanding of the b2b landscape and how to bring together cohesive programs and drive results for clients
- Experience in delivering integrated campaigns
- Update status sheets and lead weekly status calls with client
- Report results and successes to client on a weekly basis, liaising with the planning team to ensure maximum effectiveness and ROI.
- Ensure work is delivered on budget, and invoicing clients in a timely and accurate manner.
- Mentoring and training an Account Executive, sharing your skills and expertise and making your team strong as can be.
- Monitoring and communicating POV on current b2b marketing and industry issues
- Great communication skills- verbal and written
- Great attention to detail
- Any previous experience in strategy would be very welcomed but not a necessity
In return for your skills and experience as a Senior Account Manager our client is offering a competitive salary ranging between £37-45k depending on experience.