Campaign Manager - Salesforce
Our Campaign Managers work as part of the Data Operation Team, supporting the data requirements of one or more of our client accounts.
This role primarily involves working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and requires an in-depth knowledge of Journey Builder, AMPscript and Email Studio, along with other components of the platform. You’ll need a sound base knowledge of consumer marketing and the use of marketing technology to support this.
As an agency we are technology agnostic and will happily operate using any platforms that the client prefers. As such, other marketing technology and tools will also be used as a part of the role (such Eloqua, Adobe Campaign, Tableau, Thunderhead ONE etc). Whilst prior knowledge of any of these platforms would be advantageous, is not a requirement as these can be learned on the job by the candidate with the right aptitude.
Day to day you’ll be involved in a mix of marketing activity and systems maintenance tasks.
What you will do…
- Data feed and load monitoring and proactive issue resolution, finding innovative solutions to solve problems
- Lead management data governance
- Querying databases, running counts and production of reports & dashboards
- Extraction, processing and preparing data files
- Select the most appropriate tools and methodologies to carry out data manipulation and processing tasks
- 1st line user support
- Extensive contact with internal colleagues and departments, 3rd party suppliers and clients to manage end-to-end email and SMS marketing campaigns.
- Timely completion of work to written data briefs, completion of job documentation and administration of job files
- Quality Assurance checking of data files, proofs and approvals
- Ensuring adherence to quality assurance processes and GDPR
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have worked in a similar role, or as a Database Exec or Administrator, maybe you’re a Salesforce Consultant looking for your next move
- You will have strong Salesforce skills and expertise including essentially AMPscript, along with relevant data processing and manipulation experience
- Competent ability in MS Excel
- Experience with managing end-to-end consumer marketing campaigns is a must have
- Proven task and project managing skills, you’ll be organised and capable of managing multiple-tasks
- You’ll be analytically and logically minded, with a business and technical aptitude
- Excellent communication skills and attention to details are a given
This is us…
The TMW story is born out of the many successes we’ve created for our clients over the past 30 years, and now encompasses offices in London, Bristol and Reading, with clients all over the world.
We create ideas that move people.
We believe that ideas should work everywhere and that brilliant results are what really matter. We combine deep digital and advertising expertise, a strong heritage in CRM and award-winning creativity to make it all happen.
TMW is proudly part of UNLIMITED, a fully integrated agency group with human understanding at its heart. Through our Human Understanding Lab, we uncover behaviour-led insights that power performance and create a genuine business advantage for our clients.
What we value…
Together, we put people first and believe our values make us who we are.
Give a Damn: We care about each other, our clients and our work. And this shines through everything we do.
Be Brave: We believe in challenging each other, in standing up, in speaking out. We believe in trying new and difficult things in order to make ourselves and our work better.
Stay Curious: We actively seek out the new and the unusual, finding inspiration everywhere in the world around us.
Take Pride: We are open, accepting and inclusive, and we support each other on our journey to reach our true potential. We are actively working to ensure that we as an agency more fully reflect the society around us.
What we give…
A thriving career with the chance to learn from passionate, talented colleagues and mentors. Exciting and varied client work with as much opportunity as you can handle. And a hugely sociable team to get to know.
Here’s a snapshot of just some of the benefits you can enjoy as part of the team. Some of these are location-based, so be sure to check with your recruitment contact if you want confirmation on anything in particular.
- 23+ days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Volunteer day and Birthday day off
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on. Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 28th August 2020
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community
As an equal opportunities workplace, we have a commitment to ensuring equal employment opportunity regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, socio-economic status, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, neuro divergence, disability, gender, gender identity or expression. Whether you’re just getting your foot in the door, or you are an experienced employee whose life circumstances are shifting, we are committed to creating a workplace that reflects the world we want to live in and are therefore flexible to accommodate each individual's needs as best as we can.