PR Account Manager
A UK Top 150 Communications agency is looking for an experienced Account Manager to work on high profile accounts. Industry leading agency, excellent progression prospects and a welcoming, social team await.
This top UK agency are the global leaders in providing communications campaigns to their specialist client base. Based out of brilliantly furnished offices in a desirable regional location, the agency is recognised by PR week as being in the top 150 agencies in the UK and they are continuing to grow well even in these uncertain times. With a strong track record for training and development, many of their staff have been with them for much of their careers and anyone joining can expect a welcoming, social and rewarding atmosphere with plenty of opportunity for advancement.
This role will be well suited to any Senior Executive or Manager level Communications/PR candidate who's looking for a role with personal and professional development prospects. The role will see the successful candidate acting as a primary point of contact for clients as well as overseeing Media Relations and content creation on a regular basis. Objectives of the role include:
- Manage Multiple communications projects of varying scope and size.
- Combine creativity with research and industry knowledge to identify new hooks, angles and thought leaderships themes that deliver for clients
- Mentor Junior staff members to ensure they can develop and thrive
- Become a trusted point of contact for Clients.
What's in it for you?
As a steadily expanding, privately-owned company, the agency offers significant opportunities for long-term career development. A stable, long standing global client base also provides potential for international travel. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced PR professional to work with high profile, innovative clients in an agency renowned for developing staff. There is an attractive package on offer here too, Including:
- New Business commission scheme (typically 9%)
- Childcare scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Funding for training and development
- Macbook for each employee
- Access to Perkbox rewards