6 days left
Joining a successful independent London ad agency, this Social Media Social Media Account Director role offers unique opportunities to develop your career
The Great & The Good have been briefed on a confidential Social Media Account Director role. The successful candidate will play a key role in the continued success of one of a thriving London advertising agency. Day to day you will be the Social Media lead for a number of accounts (travel, FMCG, retail, etc.) and as such will:
- Oversee relationships with senior clients
- Develop strategies to be implemented across a range of Social Media platforms
- Play a key role in pitches to new and existing clients
- Ensure that Social Media plays a prominent role in integrated campaigns
The role would suit a proven Account Director with (unsurprisingly!) a strong bias towards Social Media. You may have worked for a Creative, Media or specialist Social Media agency but of key importance is that you understand the measurement of Social Media campaigns. You will also need to have shown your ability to optimise campaigns for different platforms.
Beyond this, as an Account Director, you will have:
- Mentored junior colleagues
- Handled significant client budgets
- Developed campaign Social Media strategies and key client relationships
- Identified (and realised) opportunities for account growth
As one of London's leading independent agencies, this creative shop has had an amazing past few years. They have built a fantastic body of work for an impressive portfolio of well-known clients and shown their expertise across a range of media channels.
Of more importance, the agency is recognised as a progressive employer with celebrated initiatives to encourage employee diversity.
For more information about this career-advancing role, please apply to David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly