We would love to hear from principled, enthusiastic and dynamic people who are excited to join a SaaS FinTech scale-up. If you are a Content Director looking to shape, drive and evangelize a global product content strategy, then please read on.
Our clients technology, powered by a mix of data and behavioural science, helps people better understand and manage their money, to boost their financial – and overall - wellbeing.
By utilising analytics and closely collaborating across all business teams, you will create a world-class, data-led content practice and team of content writers. An inspiring leader, you will build a team of content creators across all potential media channels (written, audio, video, infographic etc) using both in-house resource, as well as a global network of freelancers.
Delighted and confident to speak with users, clients, prospects and other key stakeholders, the Content Director will be passionate to understand how content can be optimized for our clients audiences. Utilising data to inform decisions, the Content Director will collaborate closely with the Product team and together be directly responsible for user engagement with the service, to ensure it is best in class.
The position will be a varied and interesting role and will involve but is not exclusive to:
• Content strategy creation, articulation & execution
• Create and jealously guard a unique editorial voice and brand
• Use data analytics to inform & enhance our content strategy & decision making
• Regular contact with prospects, clients & users to inform strategy & decision making
• Collaboration with other teams & senior managers to optimise the overall client & user experiences
• Recruit, onboard, manage & develop the team, including a global network of content contributors
• Develop systems and processes that allow the team to scale, including training & content review processes
• Manage the team budget & draw up budget proposals
• Represent nudge at company & industry events and through thought leadership & press coverage
• Sit on the senior leadership team to influence the overall direction of the business, beyond just the content team
• Report to the board on key metrics, performance & strategy
• Contribute to investment pitches & play a role in investor liaison
We’re looking for someone dynamic, enthusiastic and bright who has the following qualities and experience:
• An expert in the world of finance, personal finance or a related field
• Exceptional oral & written communication skills
• A broad experience of different communication mediums (for example, written, audio, video)
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Excellent organisational skills & attention to detail
• A strategic thinker, with broad business experience
• Experience in senior management roles as well as client facing experience
• Inspiring leadership skills, with a proven track record of developing talent
• A passion for technology
What’s in it for me?
Our client is a close-knit family so a willing, friendly and collaborative personality is really important to them. They are exceptionally nimble and things move fast so we need to ensure that potential future employees have fast minds and a “let’s give it a go” attitude. For the right person, they'll provide…
• A unique opportunity to join one of the UK’s fastest growing and most successful fintech firms.
• A life-changing package through share-options, benefits and a salary that recognises your experience.
• A unique chance to develop and accelerate your career, learning from some of the best tech people in Europe
• Exposure to interesting and varied work with global brands
For a complete spec, please register your candidacy. We deeply regret that due to the anticipated high level of applications only successful candidates will be contacted.
Apply for Content Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly