German Campaign Manager
Brand new Campaign Manager vacancy at an in-house creative agency for a famous global tech brand, based in East London or Munich.
The team are looking for a native German speaker with strong advertising experience to deliver campaigns across TV, Radio, Print, Out of Home as well as Digital.
Level wise this will be an experienced Senior Account Manager or junior Account Director.
You will work as part of a Cross Channel Marketing delivering advertising campaigns across the EU to help drive the acquisition and retention of customers across the portfolio of businesses.
Key role and responsibilities:
· Creation and coordination of multi-channel campaigns to achieve brand goals.
· Act as a partner to cross-functional teams across a varied channel marketing mix from advertising, social creative, promotions.
· Manage relationships with external as well as internal agencies and other creative partners.
· Write campaign briefs and oversee creative development, owning the process from cost negotiations, scheduling, approvals, research and analysis.
· Develop results-oriented campaigns that include traditional advertising channels (TV, print, OOH, digital)
· Work with measurement tools to improve success metrics
The ideal candidate is a passionate consumer marketing expert with a strong understanding of advertising and creative strategy and how to maximise results across channels. They will have strong written and verbal communications skills, the ability to influence others and strong cross-functional leadership. They will be able to think strategically as well as prove their experience of creativity and innovation but also in rigorous testing, measurement in order to improve results continuously. They will ideally have good understanding of consumer brand advertising strategies especially in the digital and high-technology space.
We are committed to ensuring and supporting representation from all backgrounds across the creative industry, irrespective of race, religion, belief, ethnicity, age, gender, sexual orientation, disability or socio-economic background.
With this in mind, we welcome applications from all areas of the community. Please do get in touch and let us know if there is any additional support or reasonable adjustments we can cater for, to ensure our process and roles, fit your needs and creates a comfortable & enjoyable recruitment process. Please email email@example.com for any further support.