Account Director (Med Comms) – Integrated Healthcare Agency
Account Director (Med Comms) – Integrated Healthcare Agency – Central London – c£60k +
This integrated med comms agency is a standout player in its field. Now it needs a talented Account Director to lead on a range of healthcare accounts.
This integrated healthcare agency takes a creative approach to everything it does. The team is brimming with talent from diverse specialisms: advertising and marketing, behaviour change, medical education, data, digital engagement, content and creative services.
Fostering a truly entrepreneurial culture, it encourages and supports everyone to bring their best ideas to their clients. You will be joining a company whose people, values and commitment to communications excellence set it apart from the competition.
The Account Director role
This is a wonderful opportunity to take ownership of client business and relationships and lead the team on client accounts.
You will work alongside some of the brightest, most ambitious people in health communications as well as across creative, digital and medical education.
- A positive team player with strong strategic skills
- Passion, energy and desire to deliver high-quality work
- Innovative, creative and forward thinking
- Ability to work in a fast-moving environment
- Highly organised and proactive
- Commercially aware
- Manage timings and implementation of the account with confidence and accuracy
- Excellent client handling experience and expertise
- Take responsibility for development of junior team members
- Handle budgets effectively and understand implications of profitability
- Effective time management and planning
- Strong presentation skills
- High standards of grammar and understanding of the editorial skills needed for excellence in communication
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Understanding of end-user needs (Patient, KOL, HCP, client)
- A science or related degree
- Minimum four years’ experience (and at least three within a medical education consultancy)
Salary and benefits
- A true work / life balance and a salary to £60k depending on experience
- You will benefit from a 7.5 hour working day with lite-flex start and finish – come in any time between 8am and 10am, finish between 4:30pm and 6:30pm
- 25 days’ holiday per year and bank holidays. After three years’ service an extra 1.5 days’ holiday, plus 0.5 day per additional year completed up to 30 days total. On top of that, there is additional time off over the Christmas period
- When the office reopens, a full social programme will resume: weekly Friday bar, annual Christmas and Summer parties, book and TV clubs, a subsidised on-site café, an in-house mental health e-support team and local gym discount
Account Directors with solid med comms agency experience, please get in touch now.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.