Social Media and Influencer Manager
- A leading international business!
- A great role for an automotive enthusiast.
About Our Client
A chance to lead the UK social media presence of one of the world's most respected brands
A lifestyle brand associated with the world's best restaurants and world's best cars
A premium brand associated with exceptional products and innovative services
A trusted brand associated with road safety, responsibility and sustainability
Michelin is a global brand that touches everyone's lives: the food we eat, the places we go, the journeys we take.
- Develop and deploy our social media and influencer strategy in line with our business goals
- Build, nurture and sustain relationships with key influencers
- Create original, exciting and engaging digital content
- Monitor social media engagement, reach and effectiveness and steer the paid social budget
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness and achieve strategic aims
- Manage agencies to amplify our digital messages
The Successful Applicant
- A digital enthusiast with at least three years' social media management experience
- A passionate communicator
- A self-starter with their own ideas about how to maximise social media effectiveness throughout the year
- A team player. Supporting and working alongside others in the team, both in the UK and overseas
- Capable of managing multiple projects, agencies and channels to deadline and budget
If you have the experience and creativity; if you can think strategically but act immediately; if you can manage suppliers and influencers at the same time as managing the demands of the business; and if you can find and co-ordinate creative agencies at the same time as collaborating with colleagues from across the world; then we'd like to talk to you.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will have the pleasure of working for a customer-focused business with values of respect and sustainability at its heart. They will also receive a competitive salary, bonus, generous holidays, pension and subsidised healthcare. Michelin also operates a flexible working policy, with some home working possible.
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPBB14107270Z
Apply for Social Media and Influencer Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly