Virtual Events Manager / Producer – Boutique Healthcare Agency
Virtual Events Manager / Producer – Boutique Healthcare Agency – Central London – Six-Month Fixed Term Contract – To £30k (pro rata)
This ambitious boutique has experienced unprecedented growth over the last four years, elevating it from start-up to 30-strong.
Now it is seeking a Virtual Events Manager / Producer on a six-month fixed-term contract. This role pays £30k per annum pro rata and could extend or become permanent.
Med comms agency experience isn’t essential but could prove an advantage.
Best described as a digitally led, creative med comms agency, it has a true family feel and a dynamic culture. It helps its clients create and share engaging promotional and educational content with the healthcare and patient communities.
The agency’s innovative programmes are designed to meet the needs of today’s busy physicians, researchers and patients, who need rapid access to informative, trustworthy and up-to-date online content.
Due to the changing climate, the agency has enhanced its virtual events output to include webinars, advisory boards, remote filming and conferences, and is looking to expand its team with a talented and motivated virtual events manager.
Reporting into one of the agency’s experienced Account Directors, you will be responsible for customer engagement, planning, technical coordination and project management of virtual events and play an important role in the continued growth of the agency.
- Experience managing virtual events of varying complexity
- Adept at running events across multiple platforms (eg Zoom, GoToWebinar, BigMarker, Wavecast)
- Excellent written and oral skills and attention to detail
- First-class organisation and a healthy obsession with deadlines
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- A proactive attitude and willingness to develop new skills
- Customer-orientated and solutions-based approach
- Experience running live events, such as conferences
- Agency experience
- Awareness of common regulations surrounding medical communications (eg ABPI code of practice)
- Work with clients to determine their needs for virtual events and advise on solutions
- Transform the engagement and content of a live event into a virtual event
- Translate client needs into detailed briefs for internal teams
- Work closely with Client Services, Editorial and Video teams to run successful virtual events
- Liaise with third-party suppliers and webcasting providers
- Management of clients and event speakers
- End-to-end management of live and pre-recorded virtual events
- Live management of events
- Build expertise in video conferencing, unified communications, broadcast and production technologies
- Develop and maintain timelines and project trackers for allocated projects
- Support the Client Services teams with the development of accurate budgets
- Develop a full understanding of industry compliance guidelines (eg ABPI code of practice)
Salary and benefits
To £30k depending on experience, pro-rated for six months.
Virtual Events Managers/Producers, please send us your CV today.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.