Campaign Manager - B2B marketing agency
Our client is a highly established creative marcoms agency that specialises in the B2B arena and currently works with a variety of well-known blue chip tech brands that don’t like to follow typical off the shelf ideas. This agency was founded by a very charismatic and well known B2B marketing leaders. Who over the years, have created, developed and implemented some of the most successful campaigns in their space.
They’re passionately creative, dynamic and fun, with an open and honest environment that inspires ideas. There’s lots of room for growth with this agency’s ambitious expansion plans, and it’s an exciting time to join them.
Due to their continued client success we are now looking for a Campaign Manager. You will be joining a dynamic team and as Campaign Manager you will be responsible for devising and running B2B marketing campaigns
Your responsibilities and skills as Campaign Manager are:
- Proven experience of managing B2B campaigns
- Previous experience in successfully managing multiple campaigns at the same time.
- Manage the procedure, implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns
- Measure and deliver report on campaign effectiveness and results
- Work within a budget
- Meet deadlines for projects and ensure ROI on marketing campaigns
- Write, edit and proofread copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns.
- Formulating marketing plans
- Collect and use data to inform new campaigns and the evaluation of existing campaigns.
- Understand current marketing trends.
- Excellent communication skills – writing and speaking skills
In return for your skills as a Campaign Manager our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £30-35k plus benefits.
If you think you're the Campaign Manager we are seeking then please do not hesitate to give in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and attaching your latest CV.