Mid/Senior Technology Copywriter
Mid/Senior Technology Copywriter,
April Six, Harefield UK
We’re April Six, a global marketing and communications specialist, meeting the requirements of brands in Mobility, Technology and Science through our deep, specialist knowledge of these core industries. We’re located in London, Harefield, Bournemouth, Munich, San Francisco, Seattle and Singapore.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced copywriter who has a desire to create moments that matter for the brands that are shaping the future in B2B technology. Whether writing long form, video scripts or headlines, we need someone who can connect with our clients’ customers to persuade and inform; and drive smiles, likes, shares and clicks.
We are big on ideas: they are our lifeblood and what sets April Six apart from the competition. Ideas will be an important part of this role, so a good strategic understanding, and the desire to sell campaigns that connect will be something that comes naturally.
The moment of truth
You’ll bring a good understanding of B2B technology, and of writing campaigns that create memorable moments and achieve results for clients:
- Proven agency experience with a focus on technology.
- Using all the skills and linguistic weaponry in a seasoned copywriter’s arsenal to convey the benefits of complex B2B technology products and services, in clear and memorable ways.
- Tailoring copy to an individual brand tone of voice, audience, media channel or content format.
- Working with art directors or designers to co-create conceptual strategic campaign ideas that fuel both brand and/or demand generation.
- Presenting these ideas to the Creative Director, Client Service teams and, where appropriate, direct to clients.
- Maintaining a broad understanding of content marketing, and of how Marketing Automation platforms can influence styles of copywriting.
- Researching clients to understand their markets and competitive landscape, if required.
- Bringing new copy trends and tools to the agency to help us stay ahead of our competition.
- Proactively contributing relevant articles to the agency blog and social media outlets.
Your moment to shine. You’ll be all of things and more:
- Resilient, patient, and with mature attitude.
- Self-sufficient, and comfortable taking the initiative.
- A clear communicator with confident presentation skills.
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic.
- Possessed of an unrelenting desire to spot an opportunity to push the creative boundaries further in what is traditionally a very dry sector.
- Ready to create Aha moments for the both emerging and some of the biggest brands in B2B.