Digital Media Planner
Our client, London based marketing agency is looking for a Digital Planner to join their growing team.
The agency has a history of ground breaking digital marketing campaigns working with technology brands. Specialising in Branding, Lead-Generation and Account Based Marketing
As a boutique agency, they are also strong believers in investing in people. Over 70% of the agency’s talent has been trained and developed from within. Giving everyone a much wider remit and variety in their day to day activity. In addition to this we ABSOLUTELY love the social side to this agency. They are always off doing something together, although none of it is compulsory. For example, last summer the entire agency was flown out to Ibiza for an all expenses paid few days as a late summer party thank you to the teams.
We are now looking for a results orientated, strategic thinker with an analytic mindset necessary to continually improve performance and impact. The Digital Media Planner is expected to be skilled in planning and managing the execution of demand generation and ABM programmes. You will have an understanding of how to plan and optimise a range of digital disciplines including – content syndication, social advertising, retargeting, PPC display and social selling. You will have strong project management skills to be able execute your plan alongside various partners.
As Digital Planner you will be the strategic ambassador from an internal perspective, developing the teams digital capabilities to ensure that they are cutting edge.
To be suitable for the role you will have already had experience as a Digital Planner or Digital Strategist who has spent their career immersed within the digital and social arena. As well as have knowledge of the B2B sector as this will be the majority of your focus.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Planner to work closely with the account and content team
Key responsibilities and skills for the Digital Planner role
● A hardworking self-starter who has a passion for all things digital
● 3+ years of working in a digital team (preferably agency side)
● Well versed in content marketing, PPC and social media
● Build key personas and map out customer journey alongside the Head of Strategy
● Plan successful digital campaigns to drive awareness, engagement & leads
● Analyse and optimise campaigns to achieve maximum awareness, engagement and leads
● Manage partners and build strong working relationships
● Provide daily reports to the account management team making recommendations and improvements to enhance results
● Ensure full tracking is in place, knowledge of HubSpot google analytics and smart links is essential
● Experienced is market research and writing strategic responses
● Comfortable presenting in front of a client
● Team player and comfortable supporting junior team members
● Knowledge and experience in ABM and demand gen would be advantageous
In return for your experience as a Digital Media Planner our client offers a competitive salary ranging between £40-45k plus a string of benefits.
If you’re the Digital Media Planner we are seeking and you tick most of the above boxes then get in touch with me, Ana Scarth, by clicking on the apply button below and including your latest CV.