Product Designer/ Digital Artist ( 6month contract)
A Conceptual Product Designer is required to create photorealistic product images with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign for an agency based in Richmond. This role will be remote working initially however as restriction ease you will need to be able to get to the offices if required.
**THIS ROLE IS A SIX MONTH CONTRACT **
- Create high standard renderings of products to a supplied brief - using Photoshop, Illustrator, Photography, 3D software, compositing and digital painting.
- Work to product developers' briefs - collaborate to understand the design and apply your creative skills to enhance the final product.
- Work with a range of creative styles, licenses and product forms.
- Produce accurate print ready art files - including decal art, labels, and instructions.
- Photography - Utilise camera and lighting in an in-house studio to photograph and retouch products for advertising purposes.
- Inspire creativity and innovation throughout all design work and undertake research as it relates to the design (product, historical, design references).
- MAC-based with advanced knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator, and experience with InDesign and Photography.
- Advanced Photoshop skills should include, but not be limited to, the use of non-destructive working practices, masks, digital painting and illustration, smart objects, adjustment layers, and the ability to utilise the power of layer styles and layer effects to create a virtual realistic product image.
- 70% of work will be completed in Photoshop.
- At least 1 year experience drawing digitally on a Wacom or equivalent tablet device.
- The ability to visualise and interpret other people's ideas alongside the ability to be flexible and adapt to change when required.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.