Content Strategist - Digital Agency - London
Digital Agency - Content Strategist
This is an opportunity to join a well established and specialist Digital Agency. You will take responsibility for being a strategic storyteller for the clients and be able to apply insight and information to create the ideas that elevate the needs of the client. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is a good understanding of digital brand strategy, brand experience and communications planning allowing seamless deliver of content and campaigns across all channels.
Responsibilities - Content Strategist
* To develop market-leading content ideas based around topical events, brand strategy, or business objectives for clients.
* To work with the teams across the business in shaping progressive and engaging content for our clients.
* To devise the core thread to each campaign/story and collaborate on its execution.
* To develop content strategies that tackle the problem, resonate with audiences, communicates the story, and works across a multichannel structure.
* To be as passionate about B2B content as B2C content and have fresh ideas about how to communicate sometimes complex information.
* To create conceptual ideas and be able to monitor their performance to report back to the client whilst taking learnings for future strategies.
* To lead in pitches alongside the Creative Director.
* To undertake regular research to paint a constantly evolving picture of the sector landscape, competitor activity and audience insights for our clients.
* To closely monitor trends in the different industries relevant to our client base and creating stimulus to present to the wider agency teams on a regular basis.
Requirements - Content Strategist
* Strong experience in a similar role within an agency.
* Proven experience of creating strategies, recognizing opportunities for unique and successful content, and generating new ideas that utilise video heavily.
* Proven experience of producing content narratives for multi-channel comms strategies.
* Proven experience of taking learnings from performance and adapting strategies for constant improvement.
* Experience of working with influencers.
* Experience of integrating content with PR and Comms strategies.
* Previous experience in pitching and winning new business for an agency.
* A journalistic background would be preferred but not essential.
* An excellent understanding of how content works alongside SEO, PPC and other elements of the marketing mix.
* Excellent creative copywriting.
* Excellent strategic skills including conducting research, utilizing statistics from reports and taking these forwards into a robust strategy with expected results and considered KPIs.
* Platform-agnostic, conceptual thinker, storyteller.
* Prepared to lead a department, is organized and continuously pushes themselves to keep improving our strategies for clients and pitches.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Simon Spencer-Rouen | DD: + 44| 207 845 7218 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly!
(For further assurance, please check my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Simon Spencer-Rouen")