Senior Planner – Creative Agency
Senior Planner – Creative Agency – Central London – c£55k
Independent full-service creative agency based in Central London is looking to hire its next rising star in Planning.
Playing in the brand, advertising, shopper and social space, this agency works with some big names in the FMCG, alcohol and beverage category. Working on a diverse range of brands, you’ll deliver strategy across on and off-trade activations, including experiential campaigns and social brand experience platforms.
Expertise in the alcohol sector is essential for the role.
The Senior Planner Role
Reporting into the Chief Strategy Officer, you’ll be a Senior Planner, expert in delivering strategic thinking across shopper, retail briefs both in the UK and international markets.
You’ll have an understanding of shopper environments and have responsibility for understanding the clients' business, the problems they face and defining thought leadership opportunities to drive the business forward. You’re passionate about the power of brand experience and how your strategy plays a part in consumer behaviour.
- Strategy partner to the client identifying opportunities to inspire and unlock new business
- Crafting inspirational briefs and plans across on / off-trade promotions or experiential activities
- Working on multi-channel brand platforms typically encompassing shopper / retail, experiential and social
- Working with account handling and creative to ensure creative is on point strategically
- Consulting on trends to find strategic solutions
- You will create well-structured and designed presentations that are clear, emotive and straight-talking
- Using data tools and strategic ways of working to uncover key insights and inform creative briefs
- Developing strategic intelligent tools
- At least 4-5 years’ experience in planning
- Solid shopper, retail, experiential and social strategy experience preferably from a shopper / activations agency
- Awareness of ‘on premise’ environments
- Expertise in the alcohol sector essential
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Ability to inspire those around you
- Adept at turning the complex into a simple killer insight
Salary and benefits
c£55k and flexible working and a host of great perks.
This is an incredibly exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Planner to develop their career with a successful independent agency.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.