Planning Director – Award-Winning Creative Agency
Planning Director – Award-Winning Creative Agency – Central London – c£75k
Independent full-service creative agency based in Central London seeks big-hitting Planning Director.
Significant FMCG experience is essential, as is a proven track record in TVC, social and integrated campaigns.
With an impressive range of FMCG, alcohol and fashion brands and an enviable culture, this award-winning creative agency in Central London has come through the pandemic better than ever.
30-strong and growing, they work with some big-name clients in the brand, advertising, shopper and social space. They also have a refreshingly flat structure and a politics-free vibe in which you can flourish. Now the team is looking for a Planning Director to help drive the next stage of growth.
THE PLANNING DIRECTOR ROLE
The ideal candidate will be an industry heavy hitter from a creative / ATL agency - a true brand strategist and comms planner with at least seven years’ experience. Leading the heart and soul of a brand (and conversations with the C-Suite) should be second nature.
You will sit as part of the strategy team working on a variety of clients and markets, focusing specifically on brand and campaign strategy and driving creative thinking. Significant FMCG experience is essential, as is a proven track record in TVC, social and integrated campaigns.
- 7 years’ minimum experience
- Able to work alone but sometimes guide more junior members
- A track record in winning new business
- A natural storyteller able to unearth and ignite pivotal insights that inspire new thinking
- A born self-starter able to bring proactive thinking
- A knack for building client relationships
- Organised, self-disciplined and multi-tasking
- Thrive in fast-paced environment
- Driven and motivated with meticulous attention to detail
- An entrepreneurial, can-do attitude
- An interest in growing the business as a whole
SALARY AND REMUNERATION
Salary c£75k, flexible working and a host of great benefits.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented Planning Director to really stamp their mark on a flourishing agency. Please send us your CV as soon as possible.
To be considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.