A successful London independent agency is looking for an Account Manager with experience of digital and social advertising.
As an Account Manager, you will be the hub of everything the agency does for your clients. You will be involved in every project across social media and digital advertising and as such will be developing creative work that fully utilises each the capabilities of each platform. Your accounts will be big-name brands and you will be working for one of London's best known agencies so everybody's expectations are high.
Day to day you will:
- Oversee projects from brief to completion and review
- Maintain the relationships with clients who see the agency as a genuine partner
- Learn from a supportive Account Director
- Work closely with collaborative colleagues across creative, strategy and production
The Great & The Good are looking for a proven Account Manager with a high degree of specialism in creating social and digital advertising campaigns. You will have worked across both owned and paid media and bring significant expertise in programmatic and performance marketing.
As an Account Manager from a creative agency, it is expected that you will also have:
- Managed campaign timings and finances
- Mentored junior colleagues
- Worked on cross-agency campaigns and seen how digital fits into the wider mix
- Ideally used social media management and listening tools
Currently going through a key moment in their history, it's an exciting time to be joining this London agency. Big name clients, an experienced Board keen to share their knowledge and team of genuinely talented people all add up to some amazing creative work.
For more information about this London-based Account Manager role, please contact David Love at The Great & The Good.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.