7 days left
A brilliant fully integrated digital agency is looking for PPC Manager to join their amazing team. As well as being a PPC expert who will shine in front of clients and grow accounts they need someone who still enjoys being hands on!
This role reporting into the Head of Search is an amazing opportunity for someone to really make their mark in an agency and help an already successful agency grow to the next level.
Responsibilities include :
- Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a variety of search engines and platforms, including Google, Bing, Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
- Independently managing and leading high value client campaigns whilst demonstrating proactive account management to drive client satisfaction.
- The implementation and delivery of paid advertising campaigns according to the agreed strategy, including activity planning and scheduling.
- Reporting on paid advertising activity for clients and proactively working towards achieving client goals and targets within PPC campaigns.
- Continuously increasing knowledge of all digital channels, particularly PPC, in order to integrate innovations and developments into client campaigns to ensure they are future proof.
- Sharing knowledge with internal teams in a collaborative and lively environment.
- Identifying new business and upsell opportunities and working with the PPC Strategy Lead on proposals for clients.
- Working collaboratively with the Client Services Team and helping communicate PPC concepts and recommendations to clients.
The PPC Manager will work alongside SEO Managers within an integrated search department and report into the Head of Search. They integrate with and can delegate to others in the organisation including Search Analysts and Copywriters.
- Experience in leading and developing PPC campaigns, preferably in an agency environment.
- GAP qualified
- Experience managing PPC campaigns, across a variety of search engines
- Substantial experience in the use of paid search management and tracking tools.
- Experience in independently managing client campaigns and relationships.
- Solid understanding of paid search best practice and working knowledge and/or strong interest in other media channels especially SEO and Social Media.
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of the team
- Strong analytical skills and ability to process and interpret large amounts of complex data
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Experience working for big brands on complicated PPC campaigns.
- Experience working on synergy projects, specifically with Natural Search.
- Being able to organically grow business and get involved in new business
They need someone who understands the agency landscape a great opportunity to play a big part in some amazing clients and potential growth within the team.
Get in touch if this sounds like you!
Apply for PPC Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly