Partner Marketing Manager
Do you have great experience of planning partner marketing programs within B2B tech/SaaS? If so, read on!
Partner Marketing Manager - £60,000-£80,000 - 12 months contract - Homeworking
My client is a leading software and business intelligence company which aims to change the way people see data. They have a huge global client base and are continuing to grow. This Partner Marketing Manager role is a brand new role for the business, giving you an exciting opportunity to make it your own!
As Partner Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for building and scaling partner marketing programs for a variety of channel partners, resellers etc. Your main duties will include:
- supporting the enablement of the business' partners by developing and implementing strategic co-marketing plans
- driving the creation of marketing engagement programs
- executing appropriate partner events, including branding, promotions, and follow-up
- working with internal teams to produce demand and lead generation programs, as well as account-specific marketing activities
To be considered for this great Partner Marketing Manager role, you must meet the following criteria:
- prior experience of planning and executing partner marketing programs within the B2B SaaS or tech space is ESSENTIAL
- experience of working with a range of different B2B tech channel partners across EMEA markets
- experience of working in a matrix organisation with key stakeholders across different functions
- fluency in German desired but not essential
- experience of managing budgets
If this Partner Marketing Manager role sounds like your ideal next role, then apply today! All applications will get a response!
Partner Marketing Manager - £60,000-£80,000 - 12 months contract - HomeworkingIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.