Junior Account Director - Social Media
Fabulous opportunity to join a brilliant London agency as an Account Director within their social media & content team.
As the AD on the team, you'll:
- Take a central role in the development, creation and delivery of social media campaigns for well known brands
- Manage a small team, work closely alongside creative and strategy, and be a key support for the BD
- Lead client relationships day to day
- Ultimately, produce highly effective campaigns / programmes of work
- Build your career and have fun doing it
In order to hit the ground running on this, you'll most likely be able to offer:
- Previous experience developing and delivering social strategies for well known brands - most probably from a creative environment at SAM/AD level
- Clear people skills
- Enthusiasm and interest in managing influencers
- Technical skills: you'll certainly know your way around social listening tools and platforms
- Cherry on top: paid-social experience would be fantastic.
Salary: in the region of £40,000 - £45,000 plus excellent benefits
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.