Senior Marketing Manager / Marketing Lead - London or Amsterdam
Highly successful creative (advertising) agency network with an absolutely fantastic story, is on the hunt for a senior marketer to push the business agenda forward.
In this role, you'll:
- Work closely with individuals in the New Business team, to ensure they have the marketing and sales tools support they need
- Help the c-suite build their profiles by producing sophisticated content, white papers, e-books and thought leadership. You'll write content yourself at times, but also have the support of a content writer too
- Work alongside the PR Lead to ensure all speaking opportunities are maximised - ie. regional and global awards and events - and ensure that positive relationships with industry bodies and publications are cultivated
- Close involvement in brand, including a massive project to re-do the website.
With the above in mind, we do need to be fairly prescriptive:
- Must have: previous experience as the Marketing Manager for a creative agency; you'll certainly be comfortable with and motivated by all the points above. If you don't have this, it's probably a deal breaker I'm afraid.
- Highly beneficial: pan-Euro and Middle East experience
Location: this role can be based in London or Amsterdam.
Reporting to: Global CMO
Salary: we're open on this. Probably in the region of £50,000 - £60,000 but negotiable for the right person.
The Great & The Good represents talented people who love what they do. We recruit for the great and the good of the Marketing, PR, Digital, Advertising and Creative industries.