Content Editor / Writer
Content Editor/Writer - Financial Services - London
£25,000 - £30,000 + benefits
Content Editor/Writer - The Company
My client is a global business in the financial technology sector. They are a FTSE 250 listed company with a wealth of knowledge in financial markets and leading digital products. This business is a leader in its field. Based in the City of London
Content Editor/Writer - The Role
The Content Editor/Writer is a pivotal role on the marketing team. This person is responsible for writing and editing content on the website, blog, email campaigns and social channels. The Content Editor/Writer will work closely with the Chief Marketing Analyst to provide leading insights into the financial markets for their customers.
- Content writing for websites and blogs
- Editing all content on the website
- Email/CRM copy writing
- Advertising copy writing
- 2+ years experience in content marketing and copy writing
- Strong command of Wordpress
- Experience in writing persuasively with the ability to test the ROI efficiency of different phrasing
- Excellent attention to detail
- Video editing experience/skills
- Ideally prior experience in financial services or spread-betting
If this is the Content Editor/Writer role for you then do not hesitate and APPLY!
Search for "Ed Davidson" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Ed Davidson | DD: + 44| 207 845 7204 - email@example.com Please note all applications will be made in confidence.