Brand Manager – Personal care, £40,000, London
Our client a major player in the health and personal care categories with global reach. They are looking for a Brand Manager to join their team working on 2 key brands in the portfolio.
About the Role
You will have responsibility for working across the full marketing mix for 2 well known brands.
Both brands are at different stages and have different challenges and opportunities.
You will input into the brand strategy and annual brand plans, supporting in brand communications as well as working on the innovation strategy. You will work closely with global teams, cross functional local teams and various agencies (research, comms, etc).
You will be responsible for tracking brand KPIs and reporting on performance and for analysing market data, so it’s important that you are numerically literate and are comfortable working with financial and market information.
You must to have the following experience
- You will either be an experienced Brand Manager or an ABM looking to step up
- You will have a really thorough grounding in the full marketing mix, and will have previous FMCG brand experience
- Prior experience of creating A&P programmes (ATL, BTL and digital/social)
- Have strong analytical skills – financial and market data
- UK marketing experience - knowledge of UK retailers and ideally Boots, Superdrug
- Ideally experience in international markets
- Mature in your approach - looking to grow
- Energetic and resilient
- Ability to work autonomously, as well as being part of a wider team
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Apply for Brand Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly