Direct Marketing Manager
Direct Marketing Manager - E-Commerce Retailer - West London - up to £55k
Direct Marketing Manager - The company
My client is a start-up e-commerce brand with big plans for the future. The company now looking to grow the team and hire an (Offline) Direct Marketing Manager.
This person will be reporting into the Head of Direct Offline Marketing.
Direct Marketing Manager - The role
The main responsibilities for the role are:
- Implementing and creating a test plan for customer acquisition
- Measure and evaluate campaign results and develop plans to roll these out
- Reporting performance and forecasting at weekly and monthly company meetings
- Working closely with other team members on marketing campaigns
- Managing agency partnerships
- Working with creative teams to produce effective collateral
Direct Marketing Manager - Essential skills
- You must have strong print marketing experience internationally, direct mail and door drops are essential to the role
- You must have experience working in international markets
- You must have experience working in a fast-growth subscription or e-commerce based company
- You must be analytical and data-driven
- You must be organised and have strong attention to detail
- If you speak German / French - this is an added bonus but not essential!
We have a variety of marketing roles on at present (£20k-£130k), so if this is one is not suitable; please call me to discuss other exciting opportunities which you can apply for.
For further assurance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me; search for "Joely Marks.. To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Joely Marks - firstname.lastname@example.org, please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.