Head of Marketing
Head of Marketing required with B2B product experience to own the marketing function for a leading gaming tech brand.
Head of Marketing - Up to £60,000 - West Sussex
My client are a global gaming technology brand based in West Sussex. This will be their first inhouse marketing hire and you will have agency support.
You will lead the marketing strategy and support the global sales function. The Head of Marketing will be expected to plan and deliver all marketing activity. The role will include developing and delivering highly effective multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns, regular PR, focused product marketing support
and collateral, sector market insight and intelligence and data analysis and reporting.
You MUST HAVE
-Significant proven experience of creation, ownership and delivery in B2B in a similar role within a complex business working across multiple channels
- Evidence of successful alignment of marketing activity to short- and long-term business objectives
- A highly evolved ability to assess and hone creative briefs, including the ability to assess concepts and creative outputs to ensure they are always impactful, relevant and focussed on driving results
- A proven track record of multi-channel creative campaign execution from strategising and media planning to execution and analytics, including advertising, direct marketing and digital
- Leadership and influencing: The ability to translate and effectively communicate marketing ideas to senior management and to influence stakeholders throughout the organisation
- Excellent working knowledge of best practice, and market/industry trends
- Strong data analysis skills, with proven ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Desirable: experience of marketing technology partnership outsourcing solutions
Head of Marketing - Up to £60,000 - West SussexIf this role isn't what you are looking for, don't worry. At Stopgap we cover a wider range of freelance and permanent positions, with specialist industry sector teams. As you can imagine, due to the current situation and Covid-19 we are dealing with less live jobs than usual, but it is still worth checking our website for all our latest jobs and signing up for alerts so you are the first to know about a new opportunity. Marketing, Digital and Creative Recruitment - The Stopgap Way.